This dip is super sweet, so you may want to add a cooked potato or another vegie to lessen the flavour of the pumpkin.
1/2 a pumpkin (I used a butternut)
a handful of chopped dill
1 tablespoon of tahini
1. Preheat your oven to 210°C.
2. Cut up pumpkin into small pieces.
3. Oil an oven tray and place pumpkin on the tray.
4. Bake until the pumpkin is tender.
5. Place the pumpkin, tahini and dill in a blender. Blend until smooth.
6. Add water to create the creamy consistency you want.
Great dip with crackers or vegie sticks.
An original recipe for Vegematarian, inspired by the left overs in the crisper.