1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 large spring onions, sliced finely
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
2 large zucchinis, cubed
1 large sweet potato, cubed
2 large carrots, cubed
8-10 leaves of silverbeet, chard or spinach, sliced finely
4 stalks of celery, cut finely
1 large fresh corn, pieces cut from the cob
4 cups of vegetable stock
Salt and pepper, to taste
Other fresh herbs you could add – basil, parsley, sage
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
2. Add celery, spring onion and garlic and sauté until garlic is golden.
3. Add all vegetables to the pan, except corn and stir until combined.
4. Add rosemary to the pan and stir for a few minutes.
5. Add vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
6. Lower heat, cover and simmer about 30-45 minutes. Add corn after around 15 minutes of cooking.
7. Add salt and pepper to match your taste and serve.
SOURCE: Vegematarian original